Pages

8 May 2012

P.S. Ever wish you could breathe under water?

"I like the sea: we understand one another. 
It is always yearning, sighing for something it cannot have; and so am I."
   -Greta Garbo


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.


"Dear Captain Zissou: 
I am 12 years old and live in Charbone, Kentucky. A creek runs behind our house, where I live with my mother. She met you once, some years ago, and I collect and catalogue amphibians, reptiles, and insects. I don't know what this one's called, so I named it myself. You are probably my one of, if not the, favorite person I've ever studied. 
I plan to be either a) an oceanographer, b) an architect, c) a pilot. 
Thank you very much for your good work. 
Sincerely, Ned Plimpton, Blue Star Cadet, Zissou Society. 

P.S. Ever wish you could breathe under water?"


x

No comments:

Post a Comment